Vinaigrette - "How to make" recipe from the Jam Jar Shop
Quick and simple to make, it stores well for weeks and will just need a good shake to be good to go. Great on salads of course, but try on warm new potatoes for a delicious alternative to butter.
- 180ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 30ml White wine/cider vinegar
- Ground black pepper
- Sea salt
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
How to make Vinaigrette
- Mix the vinegar and wholegrain mustard together in a jug or small bowl,
- Add seasoning to tast and gradually whisk in the oil until combined.
- Pour into a sterilised 250ml bottle and seal.
- Mixture will separate during storage so just give a good shake to use.