- 6 fl oz marmalade
- 6 fl oz water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Loads and loads of Pancakes
- Large preserving pan
- Wooden spoon
- Jam Jars - We recommend a pack of 8oz Jars or a pack of 8oz Hexagonal Jars
- Muslin cloth
- Cellophane covers & waxed discs
- River Cottage hand book by Pam Corbin
HOW TO MAKE MARMALADE POURING SAUCE
It's that Pancake time of year and this sauce is so easy to make.
It only takes a few minutes to make a delicious pouring sauce for pancakes.
Here goes . . .
- Melt 6 fl oz marmalade in 6 fl oz water over a low heat stirring until smooth.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter and stir again until evenly combined.
- Serve warm with a stack of pancakes!
We told you it was easy!
Not made your Marmalade yet? We've got a recipe video, and all the jars and equipment you'll need.