- 180ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 30ml White wine/cider vinegar
- Ground black pepper
- Sea salt
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- Large preserving pan
- Wooden spoon
- Glass Bottles
- Muslin cloth
- Cellophane covers & waxed discs
- River Cottage hand book by Pam Corbin
HOW TO MAKE VINAIGRETTE
- Mix the vinegar and wholegrain mustard together in a jug or small bowl,
- Add seasoning to test and gradually whisk in the oil until combined.
- Pour into a sterilised 250ml bottle and seal.
- Mixture will separate during storage so just give a good shake to use.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →